I was trying to avoid posting this for a while. UCM 11g has been around for almost a year now and its "new" features are now very familiar... Never the less, there's still a boat load of wrong information and plain old BS flying around on the subject.
So if you too want to discover exactly what's new in UCM 11g... and want to skip the 20 min of searching for it - here comes the link:
Give it a quick read. Even if you aren't planning to upgrade yet... you may be shocked how much myth vs reality you've really heard
- Archiving In Webcenter Content - A Deeper Look - Part 2
- Secrets of the Full Text Search
- Content Migration - How we got a project over a finish line 16.9 times faster
- New features in WebCenter Content 12c
- How we made a complete working test copy of a 465 Gb production UCM environment in under 30 min... Really?
- Adobe Acrobat - Native WebCenter Content Integration now available
- New in Weblogic 12c....
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Friday, February 4, 2011
A buddy just reminded me... I didn't get around to brag about it for some time... but yes, its true. Come check me out in Oracle Magazine: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/issue-archive/2010/10-nov/o60peer-176064.html
As Published In